Well.. 1st blog post :DDD
ANYWAYZ..
you guys should know whats going on with "the fag" by now.. he punched me and i got blamed???
ohh and the one that blamed found out i didnt do shit to "the fag" AND DIDNT BOTHER ON SAYING SORRY??? WHAT IS THIS? just because im asian doesnt give you the right.. LOL alrights..
I want to punch him.. but.. people told me not to.. and if i did punch him.. the person who blamed me is going to blame me again.. AND I WILL SERIOUSLY FUCK THEM BOTH UP :DD alrights?? JUST SAY SORRY AND WE ARE FINE.. men are such fags.. espcially the wannabie hardcore.
Still didnt want to rage that much on my 1st post.. BECAUSE I WANNA START HAPPY YEAAAHHH
Today anny ditched for for online shopping.. SHE WAS STILL ON THE COMPUTER but stil cant be botehred to talk to me.. LOL after that.. she dogged for for cat sushi or something.. WHAT IS THIS??
No comments:
Post a Comment